RICATEC respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. RICATEC.nl will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties who are involved in processing your order.
GDPR = (General Data Protection Regulation)
Because of the new law on privacy (GDPR), effectuated on May 25, 2018, it is possible for you (in writing) to request your data or remove it from our databases. Our web store, online invoicing program, accounting system and our server (SSL) that process these data meet all the new requirements. Moreover, they are equipped with special modules and updates. As a result, all processed data are more organized, even better protected against abuse, loss and unauthorized access. They are also extra protected against unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes to the data you provide. Furthermore, processing of this data is automatically tracked so that it is accurately evident what we have used your data for, for example, entering a shipping label with DHL / PostNL, creating an invoice in our system and sending the packing slip with order information to a supplier for processing an order. If you have any questions about these new regulations or their processing, please contact us.
Delivery of services
RICATEC.nl uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to carry out the order and to keep you informed.
- To make shopping at RICATEC.nl as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and data related to your order and the use of our services with your consent. This allows us to offer you better service (if you create an account). You can also use a guest account, this is ordering and checking out without an account so your data will not be stored, except only once for processing the order. (This will be enabled in short term.)
- We use your email address to inform you about your order and its progress and only after receiving your consent also for additional information, such as a newsletter and other related matters.
- If you place an order on RICATEC.nl we save your data (after creating an account) on a Secure Server with SSL security, this information is securely stored and registered according to the requirements of the AVG.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal details. We are always curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask for your name, address and email address. We use this information to perform the action, the winner(s) to disclose, and the response to our marketing efforts to measure.
RICATEC.nl will not sell your personal information to third parties and will exclusively avail it to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and process them according to the new GPDR legislation.